Billing Adjustments

Portland Utilities will give an adjustment due to a water leak once per year. In order to receive the adjustment, receipts for parts and/or labor must be turned in to prove that the leak was repaired and water usage must go back to normal.

The other type of adjustment the City of Portland utilities offers is a swimming pool adjustment. This type of adjustment is allowed once per year and adjusts city sewer only.

  1. Leak Adjustment Form
  2. Pool Adjustment Form

Leak Adjustment Request Form

  1. Complete this form to request an adjustment on your water bill if you had a water leak. This adjustment is only allowed once per calendar year. *NOTE: Adjustments are figured off of a twelve month average. If customer does not twelve months history they may not be eligible for a full adjustment.*

  2. **NOTE**

    If the required information is not completed as requested, there will be a delay in completion of adjustment to account until requested information is received. 

  3. Electronic Signature Agreement*

    By signing this online form, I/we are agreeing that the information provided by I/we is correct and now the repair is in good working condition. 

    In my opinion these leaks were large enough to have caused the increase in the water bill rendered to the above address. I make an oath the statement above is true and correct. 

    By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.