Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Billing Adjustments

  • Portland Utilities will give an adjustment due to a water leak once per year. In order to receive the adjustment, receipts for parts and/or labor must be turned in to prove that the leak was repaired and water usage must go back to normal.

  • The other type of adjustment the City of Portland utilities offers is a swimming pool adjustment. This type of adjustment is allowed once per year and adjusts city sewer only.

Forms and Requests